The registration fee for each class or workshop series varies. HCOA members receive a 10-15% discount off most registration fees. Become a member and save!
Seats are limited; please consider your registration a commitment and inform us promptly if you need to cancel. Your place in a class or workshop is not reserved until payment has been received. You may pay online or by phone (additional credit card fees may apply), or stop by the HCOA office Mon-Sat, 1-5pm. In the event of a waitlist, paid participants will take priority.
Register and pay early to ensure your spot in a class!
HCOA reserves the right to cancel classes with low enrollment. If a class has not reached its minimum enrollment by one week prior to the class, it may be canceled. We encourage early registration to ensure that classes reach minimum enrollment. All registrants will be notified prior to the class start date of any cancellations.
If HCOA needs to cancel a class:
· Full refunds or credits (less credit card processing fees) will be issued to all participants if HCOA must cancel a class due to low enrollment.
If the student needs to cancel a class:
· Please contact HCOA at 907-235-4288 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Cancellations made at least one week prior to the start of class will be issued a full refund (less credit card fees) or credit.
· Cancellations made one week to 48 hours prior to the class will be issued a full credit that must be applied toward future classes.
· Class credits have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for any other merchandise or services.
· No refunds or credits will be given for a cancellation within 48 hours prior to the start of a class. Refunds based on special circumstances must be submitted for approval and are not guaranteed.